Engage bright learners and discover new solutions
The Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP) is an experiential learning course where students apply the skills they’ve learned at Fuqua and in their careers to your compelling business challenges. Our clients provide a meaningful learning experience to students in a real-world environment, and in return, they receive fresh ideas and approaches from a new generation of business leaders.
What clients say
“The FCCP team provided our organization with a comprehensive view of a complex topic. They offered real and thoughtful solutions that caught the attention of senior leaders at our company. The students are bright and eager, and genuinely want to help create impact in our company and society. I would highly encourage others to engage with FCCP.” —Duke Energy
“Our FCCP team provided a fresh take on a problem that helped us challenge some of our base assumptions, consider previously overlooked alternatives, and build a stronger strategy.” —Medtronic
“The student team went about this assignment very professionally. They dealt with the ambiguity very well and their analytical yet real-world approach provided us with the ROI analysis we were looking for. They were great to work with too, and the output will have a tangible impact on our marketing impact in Kohler Commercial in North America in the months and years ahead.” —Kohler
“The FCCP program gave us access to an independent body of critical thinkers to help us solve some serious strategic and operational questions. We were very pleased.” —Microclinic Technologies
Is FCCP right for your organization?
Students have the best learning experience (and can provide the best results to clients) when they’re presented with a significant business challenge and guided by a supportive, responsive client.
- Your team is eager to provide a meaningful learning experience to our students
- You have a significant and compelling business challenge that fits in our program timelines
- Members of your team have bandwidth to serve as project contacts, meeting and communicating regularly with students
- You’re able to share business data (under a confidentiality agreement) with our students so they can provide rich insights
- You value the fresh point of view of a student perspective