In the Program for Entrepreneurs (P4E), undergraduate, graduate and professional students form multidisciplinary teams to explore potential markets for an innovation, evaluate the viability of a business model, develop strategies for bringing it to market and launching a new commercial or social venture – all in a structured participatory learning environment. This initiative is the capstone of Fuqua’s entrepreneurship educational offerings and is open to all university students. It leverages Fuqua’s academic research, courses and broad community of practitioners to work with entrepreneurs to define, plan, establish and finance new ventures.
Three ways for faculty and students to get involved
- I want to lead a project – This is a good option if you want to participate in the program as one of the lead students.
- Join our Startup Matchmaker Directory. Here you can submit your personal profile and summarize your business idea.
- Pitch your idea at the Kickoff Event; or if you have “Problem Area” you want to analyze, pitch that.
- Get admitted into the Program for Entrepreneurs for the first course, New Ventures 1: Opportunity Evaluation
- I want to join a team – this is a good option if you want an entrepreneurial experience, but are most likely going to get a job elsewhere
- I have an idea for a startup
- If you have an idea, submit it here. This will be viewed by all students
- In July, we’ll connect interested students to you
- Being a project in the Program is at the discretion of the project lead selecting you, and the Advisory Group admitting that project