New School Year, New Kindle Titles
As you arrive, you may have time to read a few titles that provide clarity to your qualities as an employee, a leader, a partner, or a parent. Keeping this in mind, the staff of the Ford Library as well as the Career Management Center contributed a few titles available on Kindles.
You may borrow these Kindles from the Ford Library circulation desk by using your Duke ID. Stop by and borrow a few titles that might change how you see your life’s work.
- Peter Bregman, 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus
- Timothy Clark, et al, Business Model You
- Bene Brown, Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- Ellis Chase, In Search of the Fun-Forever Job
- Shawn Achor, Happiness Advantage: Seven Principles of Positive Psychology
- George B Bradt, et al, New Leader’s 100 Day Action Plan
- Shirzad Chamine, Positive Intelligence
- Meg Whitman, Power of Many: Values for Success in Business and in Life
- Dorie Clark, Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future
- Karen Linder, Women of Berkshire Hathaway: Lessons from Warren Buffett’s Female CEO’s and Directors
- Thomas J Neff, et al, You’re in Charge: Now What?