Library fines got you down? April 1st through May 13th, the Ford Library will waive one overdue library fine* for each “shelfie” you post to Instagram or Facebook, up to six fine waives total.
1. Follow @fordlibrary on Instagram or like our Facebook page.
2. Snap a “shelfie”, or photo, of a favorite book or place to read, or of something artistic featuring the Ford Library and its collections.
3. Post the photo to your Instagram account or to Ford Library’s Facebook page with #fordlibraryshelfie
Please note: Your Instagram profile must be set to public during the promotion so that we can see your photo.
1. All Duke University students are eligible to participate.
2. Each photo must be tagged #fordlibraryshelfie and posted between Friday, April 1 and Friday, May 13th, 2016. Your photo(s) may be shared, copied, and used in Ford Library promotional material.
3. *Each Friday during the promotion, we will waive one Ford Library overdue fine for each photo posted that week. A maximum of six overdue fine waives total will be allowed per student during the promotion.
4. Waives apply to overdue fines incurred in the last 6 months (Nov. 2015 – May 13, 2016) only.
5. Waives will not apply to items that have not yet been returned, for fines that were incurred at other Duke University Libraries, or for recall fines (where another patron was waiting for the overdue item). This promotion is in addition to our existing one-time waive policy.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org