Fuqua Behavioral Lab follows strict safety and hygiene procedures to assure infection prevention that are established by Duke University authorities and by the specific experimental protocols approved by Duke Institutional Research Board.
- 12-24 hours before the signed-up experiment, researcher emails/calls the participant with symptoms check.
- If one or more of the below symptoms are experienced before the study appointment, notify the researcher via email/phone call and do not come to the lab. You will be marked as excused and you will have opportunity to sign up again, when you are clear from the sickness.
b. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
e. Repeated shaking with chills
f. Runny nose or new sinus congestion
g. Muscle pain
i. Sore throat
k. New GI symptoms
l. New loss of taste or smell
- If you do not have any sick symptoms, come to the study appointment at the Fuqua School of Business Building Behavioral Lab on time and with a mask on securely covering your nose and mouth.
- Be assured that Fuqua building management, the lab administrator and the study researcher keep the space clean with considerations of safe distancing, proper disinfection, appropriate time spacing to prevent infection transmission.
- If you have any questions, email Fuqua B-Lab manager.